- @Scaley_Jencen Not yet, but have pulled antenna off the router in case someone's somehow activated the wifi. in reply to Scaley_Jencen 00:21:29, 2011-01-30
- 30min doodle came out alright 01:23:24, 2011-01-30
- New blog post: 30min sketch http://www.sci-fi-fox.com/?p=787 01:30:15, 2011-01-30
- I want to see Murdock-shark battle the X-Men.(YouTube http://youtu.be/HwXnTjbdW6c?a) 13:14:54, 2011-01-30
- Guy on ebay selling short sections of RSJ for £10 each! Collection only from Battersea. If they're about the right size will grab one. 14:51:31, 2011-01-30
- If he replies with sizes fast enough, perhaps can grab on Tuesday before going to Hackerspace? Handy conversation-starter too. 14:52:27, 2011-01-30
- Arrest of protester outside Boots part of new Met Police policy to blind or arrest all postmen. #ukuncut 15:33:01, 2011-01-30
- I liked a YouTube video — Nicked for refusing to move. http://youtu.be/A8cuC4PQ4-I?a 15:53:41, 2011-01-30
- @doctorow With Egypt off the net & available IP4 ranges diminishing rapidly, will they be able to get their ranges back? 16:03:07, 2011-01-30
- I liked a YouTube video — Doctor Who 2008 Theme Edit 2 http://youtu.be/6XofiFJxe_E?a 16:05:19, 2011-01-30
- Something amazing about seeing @bobbyllew retweet something by @dresdencodak #fuckyeahinternet 16:21:57, 2011-01-30
- I liked a YouTube video — Assassin's Creed – Die Mother Fucker, Die – High quality [HD] http://youtu.be/qc6ZgAIHiKQ?a 02:01:28, 2011-01-29
- New blog post: A couple of near-future ideas http://www.sci-fi-fox.com/?p=783 13:47:27, 2011-01-29
- Went back to the recyc today. Picked up some bike wheels with decent alloy rims. With new hubs could be good. £3. #recycling #pun #haha 14:33:30, 2011-01-29
- Tax-credits helpline does not have a phone-queue system. After you navigate the menus, if there's no one free it just hangs up on you. #HMRC 14:40:20, 2011-01-29
- 3rd time lucky? It rang, now I have hold music. So there's only SOMETIMES a phone-queue? #HMRC #TaxCredit #broken 14:43:07, 2011-01-29
- If anyone's programming a medievil MMORPG, please make the start-place the "Log Inn". 14:51:18, 2011-01-29
- @JezzKitty *makes you tea* in reply to JezzKitty 15:54:33, 2011-01-29
- Claws for 4 orders cast. Demould & drill tomorrow. New eye-mould test cast, glass repair test cast, clefted horns demoulded.. 20:55:10, 2011-01-29
- ..conical horn master carved, sanded, 1st coat of varnish. Also located oak plank for new claw masters. #productive 20:56:01, 2011-01-29
- Right, time to cook. 20:56:14, 2011-01-29
- Sisters debit card details stolen AGAIN after only a week. Its only been used on 2 mainstream websites in that time, no cash points. 23:55:50, 2011-01-29
- @Sangluna Erk? o_o in reply to Sangluna 23:56:25, 2011-01-29
1. Use the creation of Electrostatic Buckytube memory as a sub-neuron computer interface.
Create buckytubes with chemical receptors and emiters, so that the entry of a neurochemical “flips” the bucky-RAM state, before emiting another of the particular neurochemical to be on it’s way. Could be read by additional artificial Glial cells.
Pro’s: Would allow reading and potential manipulation of neural chemistry, and perhaps connection to external devices.
Cons: The additional step of flipping the memory state and releasing fresh neuro-chemicals could slow down brain chemistry.
2. RFID cards such as the Oyster use induction-coils for power and data transmission. As electro-magnetic pulse devices can be tuned to select bands, it seems plausible that you could create a localised EMP device running at 13.56Mhz that could overload and burn-out all RFID devices of that type within the local vicinity.
Seafood BBQ anyone?
- New blog post: More bank fuck-uppery http://www.sci-fi-fox.com/?p=778 12:14:23, 2011-01-28
- New blog post: And yet more.. http://www.sci-fi-fox.com/?p=780 15:13:44, 2011-01-28
- I'm meeting someone in town at 9:30. If I've got the travelcard before then, anyone around? 15:17:20, 2011-01-28
- All I can think right now is of the big bottle of white wine in the fridge and it's soothing psirens call. #medicinalalcohol 15:19:03, 2011-01-28
- @meekoblue Misread that and was all; "Why would you want to buy a tram? They're not much use on their own." in reply to meekoblue 17:34:39, 2011-01-28
- Tho a self-propelled tram would be a step-up from the self-propelled dogem-car. 17:35:05, 2011-01-28
- Egypt; there's always carrier pigeons & morse code. 18:00:47, 2011-01-28
- Time to head in and shower. Some small progress made. 19:26:04, 2011-01-28