- RT @SimonNRicketts: This woodpecker hitched a ride in Chicago (think it is tired) and the driver made a friend. I adore this. https://t.co/… 00:13:55, 2017-04-15
- @DeoTasDevil I rather hope he talks like this to the police tho. Telling them it was "The Devil" who called them. in reply to DeoTasDevil 02:46:35, 2017-04-15
- RT @AcademiaObscura: This is excellent. https://t.co/22cibTy2EU 13:44:19, 2017-04-15
- @JezzKitty You put a lion-size cat bed on your bed in reply to JezzKitty 13:45:07, 2017-04-15
- RT @Glinner: This interview with Steve Hilton is hilarious. What an absolute dickhead. https://t.co/F30yDjsIKw 13:56:36, 2017-04-15
- RT @oscarewilde: unmute this https://t.co/TBtn83gZmC 13:57:31, 2017-04-15
- Out of curiosity, where is our current timeline of apocalyptic events being securely archived? 14:53:19, 2017-04-15
- According to the former US Secretary of Defence, the Trump can launch a nuclear strike even if everyone disagrees. https://t.co/ZeJOWdllEb 16:22:07, 2017-04-15
- Handcart is complete! At least as complete as it will be I until I find some ply for the UK under shelf. https://t.co/5yjWZiSYQg 19:05:36, 2017-04-15
- RT @BBCBreaking: World's oldest person – the last survivor of the 19th Century – dies aged 117, Italian media report https://t.co/KOpzbvQWgu 19:06:03, 2017-04-15
- RT @StrypeisonFire: Can't stop chuckling… https://t.co/OiS7ZKglsd 02:07:34, 2017-04-14
- @BoozyBarrister It's a trap! They'll get you to do a panel on what copyright and trademarks actually are & how it relates to art-theft. in reply to BoozyBarrister 02:20:35, 2017-04-14
- RT @wellerstein: From left to right, the severe blast/fire zones of: W88 (475 kt), W76 (100 kt), Little Boy (15 kt), MOAB (0.01 kt). https:… 02:23:22, 2017-04-14
- @BoozyBarrister Furries show their appreciation for clearing up drama in strange ways. in reply to BoozyBarrister 02:28:56, 2017-04-14
- @DeoTasDevil Classy. Horse tranqs are expensive. in reply to DeoTasDevil 03:49:42, 2017-04-14
- RT @jkfecke: This should trigger impeachment hearings. I'm not being hyperbolic. I'd say the same thing if this was a Democrat. This is ope… 03:56:27, 2017-04-14
- @DeoTasDevil That's fine, less competition on my turf. in reply to DeoTasDevil 04:07:26, 2017-04-14
- RT @shonfaye: My first book "Pinkwashed" is out next year and I'm writing it at the moment.
I had some thoughts about LGBT response to Che… 13:38:29, 2017-04-14
- RT @_meganwhite_: dad bought my mum asparagus for valentines day thinkin they were daffodils nope I am done http://t.co/WUegB97GeV 13:40:56, 2017-04-14
- RT @raynerlucas: Or shadowban him and give every tweet a few thousand fake likes. I bet he wouldn't know the difference. https://t.co/fq3Qy… 15:49:28, 2017-04-14
- "We were somewhere around Zootopia on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.." https://t.co/7lM51V6I4G 15:52:39, 2017-04-14
- RT @Harryslaststand: #DonaldTrump by using the #MotherofAllBombs has given license for Russia to use theirs when they see fit https://t.co/… 15:54:19, 2017-04-14
- RT @MicroSFF: Dear future self, if you can read this, you, and I, survived yesterday. Let this console you. Send this forward, to the us of… 16:09:49, 2017-04-14
- Handle welded & brakes connected. Won't strip & paint yet. Want some thinking time on if it's still possible to mak… https://t.co/XLIspPqKWg 18:53:24, 2017-04-14
- Brakes release with downward motion. Brake on release handle would need to go upward. Trying to think of simplest lever system. in reply to SciStarborne 18:54:52, 2017-04-14
- RT @GamiCross: It's amazing what a small bit of shading and eye-white can do to improve an image's aesthetic https://t.co/WLRrDERask 19:56:31, 2017-04-14
- RT @JamesGleick: Does this mean Tiffany is “Second Daughter”?
Are they to be addressed as “Your Highness”?
https://t.co/IvgAtIZ5cj 19:59:32, 2017-04-14
- RT @leahmcelrath: Dear world,
We're scared too.
We're trying to get him out of power as quickly as possible.
Love, the majo… 20:00:15, 2017-04-14
- RT @johnhornor: moab costs 314 mil
killed 36 militants
we're willing to pay around 9 mil per militant – maybe we could just buy em off fo… 20:03:19, 2017-04-14
- Anyone want 90% of the parts of an electric go-cart project? Needs welding, batteries and probably controller tweak… https://t.co/cRIpbdDx1z 21:08:15, 2017-04-14
- There is a seat with seatbelt too. It's two mobility scooters (larger rear-end, better front-end steering), some wheelchair & bicycle parts. in reply to SciStarborne 21:09:38, 2017-04-14
- I confess that clicking on the pic I expected a lightly oiled man at her feet in a reverse Boris Vallejo style. https://t.co/DDKJhOaKdY 22:07:37, 2017-04-14
- Bloody Mary. Red, spicy, full of tomatoes. Might contain beef stock, celery or salt. Don't say in front of a mirror… https://t.co/NP3hotJyng 22:20:15, 2017-04-14
- RT @NowhereCitizen: British government realises Brexit is a mistake, official says
https://t.co/IvCwWLkBUc 22:36:25, 2017-04-14
- RT @oliverdarcy: stories for our times https://t.co/8R9E0esMWN 23:51:36, 2017-04-14
- RT @davidgerard: Links: Portuguese DRM bypass law, majors and streaming money, personal desktop torrent search. https://t.co/P8y4vqX1Me via 00:01:24, 2017-04-12
- RT @JamesGleick: Spicer doesn't think the Jews were Hitler's "own people." Hitler didn't either.
How many Americans aren't this White Hous… 00:02:10, 2017-04-12
- RT @prozdkp: black cats, rt if you agree https://t.co/0zxbMqO6qF 02:24:24, 2017-04-12
- RT @raynerlucas: Interesting take: the United fiasco as a further symptom of society becoming divided into "the ultra-wealthy" and "filthy… 02:26:21, 2017-04-12
- RT @PennyRed: Here is my Expanse review and by the way if anyone else wants me to write for them about books and television HMU. https://t.… 02:26:50, 2017-04-12
- RT @adambanksdotcom: 1987: shoot actual colours of things
1997: gel everything to fuck
2007: grade all colours blue/orange
2017: add colour… 02:29:57, 2017-04-12
- RT @reakhtivated: Has to be the best story I've ever read on Reddit
- RT @reakhtivated: I really like Reddit sometimes. You come across these heartwarming posts https://t.co/Dz3m4uQo37 03:18:10, 2017-04-12
- RT @ayyjqce: you vs the person she tells you not to worry about https://t.co/OFV3d3CNA2 03:26:16, 2017-04-12
- RT @Glinner: Oh cool! Like in Iran! https://t.co/FezQuLDV84 12:26:12, 2017-04-12
- RT @davidschneider: Can't be genuine. Surely.
"He didn't use it on his own people because Jews, gays, the disabled etc aren't people"
https… 12:27:59, 2017-04-12
- RT @JestGen: When I tell you Bentley crossed the wrong woman… https://t.co/hJfLT42Ymt 12:33:17, 2017-04-12
- RT @BraddJaffy: AP traces $1.2 million in secret payments from pro-Russian political party to Paul Manafort's firm in the U.S. https://t.co… 12:33:35, 2017-04-12
- @Biscuit_Noms @Moooozle https://t.co/X8uWTBELl6 in reply to Biscuit_Noms 14:08:49, 2017-04-12
- RT @peatreebojangle: my mate sent me this job advert she got where the salary just said 'no' & i can't stop laugh/crying at the reality of… 14:15:09, 2017-04-12
- RT @BraddJaffy: United Airlines has lost about a billion dollars in market value this morning https://t.co/jIESIx7OVs https://t.co/RIWT4SP6… 14:15:39, 2017-04-12
- RT @TheNewMeat: That @DeoTasDevil is doing the lord's work! STOMP ALL NAZIS https://t.co/W6wP9QVTso 14:16:42, 2017-04-12
- A vision of heaven in the light, a nightmare in the dark. 14:22:34, 2017-04-12
- RT @DeoTasDevil: I've seen anime-nazis, I've seen nazifurs, but now woah boy this is new. Bionicle Nazis. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Kids these days. https… 14:31:30, 2017-04-12
- @Starcourser Korma Kei? in reply to Starcourser 20:39:22, 2017-04-12
- @Moooozle @BoozyBarrister *applauds* in reply to Moooozle 20:40:25, 2017-04-12
- Literal internet trolls now running two first-world countries. https://t.co/NBXhZ6NpyU 20:42:11, 2017-04-12
- Now hitting LJ entries from 2009. The calender summary says soon the hidden entries begin. Thousands that will never be seen. 20:45:07, 2017-04-12
- I find myself wondering what's become of a lot of people from when I used to be active on LiveJournal. I'll try & hunt them down. 21:43:08, 2017-04-12
- By which I mean research to find them, not hunt & kill them. in reply to SciStarborne 21:43:36, 2017-04-12
- RT @AJEnglish: By day, this 87-year-old Japanese woman makes dumplings. By night, she's spinning records in Tokyo's red-light district.
- RT @WorldAndScience: When the sun is directly overhead in Hawaii, it looks like a bad video game render https://t.co/EgatwPHNQt 21:49:32, 2017-04-12
- RT @associatesmind: Prisoners build computers FROM PARTS, connect to prison network UNDETECTED, & steal inmates identity for tax fraud!! ht… 23:24:20, 2017-04-12
- RT @BoozyBarrister: Judge: "Mr. Barrister, why does your phone keep singing?"
Me: "Furries, your Honor. Furries apparently love me." 23:24:47, 2017-04-12
- Well, that's everything that can be salvaged without advanced knowledge of network security.. 23:59:51, 2017-04-12
- RT @kevinguilfoile: Sometimes it's a horrible mistake to let ten-year-olds name their own baseball team. Then again, sometimes they crush i… 00:12:25, 2017-04-11
- RT @ChuckModi1: Bad airline: "I'll never fly United again"
Bad car: "I'll never use Uber again"
Cop murders & dept covers up:
"Only a fe… 00:29:04, 2017-04-11
- RT @FLSURFR: From Reddit: passenger recounts some details I did not know about #united #unitedAIRLINES #united3411 https://t.co/x0U5EizKMG 12:50:53, 2017-04-11
- RT @pdkmitchell: This, this is a cool thing on Threads, The War Game, Riddley Walker and the British apocalyptic imaginary: https://t.co/Z4… 12:51:48, 2017-04-11
- Severely degraded connectivity on Virgin internet today. 13:54:00, 2017-04-11
- Can someone please like or reply to this twitter post so I can see if I've fixed my phone notifications? 19:15:53, 2017-04-11
- @raynerlucas Thanks. Could you again? in reply to raynerlucas 19:18:49, 2017-04-11
- @raynerlucas Hm. Doesn't seem to be working. Screen still powers on when it receives notice but just doesn't show the alert on it now. in reply to raynerlucas 19:28:32, 2017-04-11
- Nope, even with screen notifications disabled, the screen (and by association, the touch-screen) wakes when notices received. 19:47:53, 2017-04-11
- @raynerlucas Googling suggests it needs 3rd party software to fix. in reply to raynerlucas 20:01:27, 2017-04-11
- Remember that it's summer now, so shower every day or you'll get crotch-rot. 22:16:03, 2017-04-11
- RT @aldude999: @ciderpunx @doctorow For the record, called it https://t.co/PT1HgI5uv7 22:18:26, 2017-04-11
- RT @coderlion: Hahaha a non furry lawyer found out about RMFC https://t.co/F5EHDebJcN 22:26:55, 2017-04-11
- RT @Lance_Bradley: Pepsi: That was the biggest PR blunder of the week, year maybe.
United: Hold my beer.
Sean Spicer: LEEEEEEEEEERROOOOOO… 22:33:18, 2017-04-11
- RT @raynerlucas: One million times their derisory compensation offer. Oops. https://t.co/PGt4h9yfuj 22:34:52, 2017-04-11
- RT @Lexialex: I'm not sure everybody understands the deep seeded racism it takes to make a statement like that. German Jews were Germans. 23:59:54, 2017-04-11
- RT @randonwolfy: Finally a book to answer all the questions I have in life https://t.co/rjYsvgjpXt 23:03:27, 2017-04-10
- RT @LizardbethArt: Yup. Definitely won't be going to this con anytime soon. https://t.co/44dhtptg9c 23:06:19, 2017-04-10
- This clip is fucking amazing. https://t.co/EJtYmBO5dQ 23:06:48, 2017-04-10